Heal Pakistan appreciates people who desire to help us with our blog by either writing for us or helping us in various campaigns.
How can You Help?
Our Blog Team is made up of the following positions. Where do you fit in?
Editors & Sub Editors
Editors are one of the key position holders of the blog team. Their roles include duties such as checking of the material posted by the writers, plagiarism checking, campaign leads, delegate tasks to writers, carrying out blog team recruitments and to manage the blog.
Writers are the most important asset of the blog team. They help in writing articles, event and campaign reports, picture messages, poems etc. that will be posted on the blog. They are divided into categories of their choice often with a team lead.
Researchers are an integral part of our campaigns and help writers in writing innovate articles. Their job is to help with finding desired information and bringing it into a presentable format. Researchers help in deciding campaigns for future dates and planning their execution along with the Editorial Team
Graphic Designers need no introduction! They are highly creative and motivated people who like to perceive the world from an entirely different direction. They help us in creating info-graphics, pictures for the blog and for the campaigns.
From time to time, our recruitment drive for the blog gets active. There are no restrictions on application just that the person contributing has good skills in English or Urdu (whichever language he prefers to contribute).
The procedure is simple. Candidates apply by filling a form, the applications are screened and the successful candidates are then interviewed (online) along with a small test. Finalized candidates are given basic training related to working with us and added in the relevant teams!
Recruitment Drive Status: Closed.
Last Recruitment Drive was conducted during : June 2014 – July 2014
How to Contribute ?
If you want to contribute as a writer or a researcher, you can do so by
Send us your articles at email@example.com. We will evaluate them and have them posted on our blog. Remember to follow the following simple guidelines:
- Material submitted includes Articles, Poems, Short Essays and Short Writings
- All Articles must be related to Pakistan
- Articles can be written in Urdu and English
- Use diplomatic language, Do not be biased
- Avoid discussion of conflicting/controversial topics
- Avoid discussion of Religious and Political views and beliefs
Remember to include your full name, institute and city, contact number and a brief introduction about yourself in the emails.
You can submit your work by registering with us on our WordPress Portal. Currently this option is not available but will be made available soon.
Problem not solved? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Working with us:
- Get Appreciation and Experience certificates
- A great chance to Learn, Test & Polish your skills
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Get your voice heard by Thousands
- Write something that will Inspire Change
- Access to Resources Section that includes Guidelines and Self-Help documents to do better Blogging
- Online trainings for better and efficient Blogging